- All loads must be covered and secure or will be charged double.
- All vehicles are required to stop at the office.
- Please wait in line in your vehicle and pull forward to the office as the line proceeds.
- Vehicles with heavy materials (concrete, bricks, stucco, dirt, roofing, tree stumps must use the scale on the right
- Speed limit is 15 MPH on site. Stay on designated roads, do not pass other vehicles.
- Use the strap and tarp removal area to remove tarps and straps before entering the unloading area. This area should be used to roll-up tarps and securing ties.
- Please yield to all landfill equipment.
- Be aware of on-coming traffic and trash trucks exiting the scale on the right.
- Pets and Children under 10 must remain in the vehicle.
- Tires and mattress/box springs an additional fee.
- No smoking, open flames or hot ashes.
- Do not dispose of hazardous waste into the landfill. This includes metal, auto batteries, motor oil, paints, pesticides, flammable liquids, electronics and appliances with Freon.
- We provide metal bins for metal item (which are not allowed in the landfill ) to be sorted into.
- For Safety and Health SCAVENGING is prohibited.
- Burn barrels must be cold and unloaded several feet from the working face.
- All vehicles/trailers need to back in and unload trash from the back allowing room for other vehicles to park.
- We cannot assist in unloading.
- All vehicles are subject to random inspections.
- All Landfill Staff have the right to refuse any or all loads.
- Solid waste only: no liquid paint, motor oil, metal, hazardous materials, or vehicle batteries.
WARNING: Transporting any unauthorized Hazardous Waste to this facility for disposal is prohibited by law. Violators are subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
Electronics can be recycled for a fee
Appliances that are not Red Tagged for Freon Removal (Freezers, Refrigerators, Air Conditioning Units)
Toxic, corrosive, reactive and Ignitable waste
Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) waste
Waste containing free moving liquids
Cathode ray tubes (CRTs), Central processing units, .
We are currently charging a fee to recycle tv’s and electronics.
– Effective July 1st 2013 no electronic item of any kind will be accepted at the landfill as determined by Senate bill 12-133 and defined by – – –Regulation pursuant to Sections 1.2 and 16.5 of 6 CCR 1007-2, Part 1.