– All vehicles are required to stop at the office.
– Speed limit is 20 MPH at entrance – 15 MPH on site!
– THERE IS NO SCAVENGING ALLOWED
– Children under 10 must remain in the vehicle
– No smoking, open flames or hot ashes.
– Burn barrels must be cold and unloaded several feet from the working face.
– Unload trash from the back to allow others to park.
– We cannot assist in unloading
– Solid waste only: no liquid paint, motor oil, hazardous materials, or vehicle batteries.
WARNING: Transporting any unauthorized Hazardous Waste to this facility for disposal is prohibited by law. Violators are subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
– Hazardous waste
– Radioactive waste
– Toxic, corrosive, reactive and Ignitable waste
– Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) waste
– Waste containing free moving liquids
– Cathode ray tubes (CRTs), Central processing units, Computer key boards, VCRs from non-residential sources cannot be accepted at the land fill.
– Effective July 1st 2013 no electronic item of any kind will be accepted at the landfill as determined by Senate bill 12-133 and defined by – – –Regulation pursuant to Sections 1.2 and 16.5 of 6 CCR 1007-2, Part 1.